Digipalooza is OverDrive's International User Group Conference for partner libraries that offers a unique blend of education, networking and fun.
How will you benefit from attending Digipalooza?
- Come away with ideas and tools to increase your ROI for eBooks and other digital media.
- Hear from experienced librarians on how to successfully manage all facets of your “Virtual Branch.”
- Participate in live demonstrations of the latest innovations for the eBook and audiobook experience.
- Gain tips and tricks from successful outreach campaigns to reach new users and engage existing ones.
- Discover front-list content from leading publishers and suppliers.
- Participate in important discussions with industry experts who are on the front lines and publishers who are providing content to libraries.
- Appreciate the conference structure. Most sessions will be for all attendees, but you’ll also have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves in targeted breakout sessions with libraries like yours.
- Enjoy networking activities with fellow librarians, publishers and the OverDrive team.
- Be the first to hear the “Crystal Ball Report” from OverDrive’s CEO, Steve Potash, on the future of digital books in the library.
Who should attend?
However you are involved in your library’s OverDrive service, Digipalooza is for you. The program is designed for all staff including:
- Children & YA Services
- Collection Development
- Marketing / Promotion
- Public Service
- Reference / Information Services
- School Library / Media Services
- Support / IT Services
- Technical Services
- Volunteer Services